over 1 year ago
We have an office hour session scheduled for you to join before the submission due date. Join us for a live chat, demos, and more!
AMER office hours
Feb 3rd @ 8am - 9am PT - ADD TO CALENDAR
Join Darko Mesaros, Antje Barth, and Jonny Handy (Florida State Coordinator Information Technology Disaster Resource Center) on the Livestream here.
If you haven't saved your Devpost submission yet, do so now! You can edit your submission as much as you want before February 7 at 5 pm ET.
- Are you building a machine learning project with Amazon SageMaker Studio Lab that improves disaster response?
- Does your project include a machine learning model?
- Have you provided access to your code repository by making it public and adding an Open Source license to it?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video show your project functioning and explain why you built it and with what? (See our video-making best practices.)
- Did you add all of your team members and note their contributions on the submission?