over 1 year ago
If you haven't saved your Devpost submission yet, do so now! You can edit your submission as much as you want before February 7 at 5 pm ET.
Make sure your project meets the requirements before you get too deep into the build.
- Are you building a machine learning project with Amazon SageMaker Studio Lab that improves disaster response?
- Have you provided access to your code repository by making it public and adding an Open Source license to it?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video show your project functioning and explain why you built it and with what? (See our video-making best practices.)
- Did you add all of your team members and note their contributions on the submission?
Once you think you are done, ask a friend or even the Discord community for feedback or guidance on how to make your project better.
In case you missed this month's office hours...
EMEA office hour - Watch Past Broadcast
Hosted by Veliswa Boya with the below speakers.
- ML Expert: Ioan Catana
- Disaster response experts: Cristiano Giovando and Omran NAJJAR from the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
AMER office hour - Watch Past Broadcast
Hosted by Darko Mesaros with the below speakers.
- ML Expert: Sam Palani
- Disaster response and earth science experts from SBP and NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration!
APJC office hour - Watch Past Broadcast
Hosted by Donnie Prakoso with the below speakers.
- ML Expert: Yanwei Cui, AWS
- Disaster Response expert: Steven Goldfinch, Asian Development Bank
Best of luck!
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Residents of Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Philippines, Quebec, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Thailand, Vietnam, the region of Crimea, and any other country where the laws of the United States or local law prohibits participating or receiving a prize in the Hackathon are not eligible for prizes. For all eligibility restrictions, see section 3 of the rules.